PBT is one of the leading Ostendo specialists in Australia. With a team of experienced consultants, their depth and breadth of knowledge in the software across a broad range of industries is unparalleled.
Delivering a number of integrated modules, Ostendo® has been designed to address the operational requirements of small to medium business. Ostendo’s® functionality addresses many challenges faced by a range of vertical markets.
Who Would benefit from using Ostendo?
Wholesale/distributors with advanced stock management across multiple warehouse locations & multiple bin locations
- Wholesale/distributors with advanced stock management across multiple warehouse locations & multiple bin locations
- Organisations with complex pricing between customer groups
- Companies that purchase in one unit and sell in another, and need to manage stock in different units
- Businesses that have complex inventory replenishment requirements
- Job orientated companies requiring management of jobs, including quoting, labour management, tracking & detailed reporting
- Companies requiring time sheet entry to jobs
- Manufacturers of either standard builds or custom products
- Service companies with field technicians, service scheduling and warranty
- Companies with shipment tracking & landed cost calculations
What Software does Ostendo integrate to?
Ostendo® integrates with accounting solutions such as:
- Sage Evolution